Thursday, December 31, 2009

The NHL Schedule Makers Suck Balls

Okay, I'm bored as hell at work so I was taking a look at the Flyers schedule and noticed something RIDICULOUS. So at the beginning of this year, everyone was saying that Pitt would be our "measuring stick" for the season. Since I don't feel like wasting time, here is the discovery. We play them 6 times this season, as usual, but 3 of the games are the back end of back to back games. WTF is that all about! We have to play one of the best teams in the NHL 3 times in the same season after playing the night before and most likely being rather tired. Also, Pitt only has ONE back end game against us, with 2 being the first game of back to backs. I just find this to be complete bullshit. Anyways, moving on, the Flyers are amazing again and are about to tear out a 30 game record breaking win streak. I hope this prediction is right also, haha.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol, maybe about time to retire that richards winter classic jersey eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah. I'm not going to wear it for a couple games. It's funny because I actually put it on after the second intermission in the OTT game and then we proceeded to give up 3 straight, needless to say I wasn't very happy.

    ReplyDelete