Monday, December 21, 2009

Vacation Time!


Still nothing really to say about Flyers hockey. It's the same old story, and another loss over the weekend. Tonight we play my local team, the Florida Panthers up at the Wach. Hopefully we won't get embarrassed yet again. This is usually a winable game, but not this year. And it's not that we are a bad team, although that just might be the answer, but these guys just don't seem to want to play hockey anymore. Most of them have pissed away their chances of playing on the Olympic team, looking at you Carter and Richards. Let's see some wins this week for my birthday and Christmas guys!

Also, as I just stated, my birthday is tomorrow and I am taking the entire week off of work starting tomorrow, so I will not be updating until after the weekend. As I said, let's start the week off right with a big win tonight and I can celebrate all the way through the week.

Let's Go Flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment