Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a Joke

This season really is starting to become one big joke by the Flyers on all the sports writers and prediction people from before the season. As everyone always says, they are amazing on paper, but the product on the ice is just sad. I heard some ridiculous rumors that Briere and his wife are going through a divorce and that Hartnell banged someone else's wife in the locker room *correction, it was actually that Carter banged Hartnell's wife* (HAH!) but whatever it is, let's make a move. Florida has Vokoun on the market... I don't know if we need to do that, because we need scoring more than goaltending, but a great goalie such as Vokoun would come in handy. Besides that, I've already mentioned some other possibilities that would send Carter out of town, but who knows. I think almost everyone on the team is at stake besides maybe Richards and Pronger. Well, maybe in the next few days we will see something happen. My guess is if we lose tomorrow and Saturday, the move will be made on Sunday. I think it's time to just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment