Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh No

I just felt like taking a look ahead at this nice little road trip that we have coming up and I don't like what I see. So we have games every other night, with a back to back this weekend. The teams we play, in order are L.A., SJ, Pho, Col, and finish with NYI. Two of the five shouldn't be a problem. But look at the standings for the other three:

That's just scary. A number 1 and 2, with a 4. Luckily the back to back is Pho on the second night which as I said before should be rather easy.

Now I already hear it..."Blah blah blah, L.A. and Col really aren't that good and are just lucky right now." Personally, I would like to believe that, but then again they are almost a quarter through the season and still sitting near the top of the West. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but our boys are going to have to work their asses off the next week to come out of this with more than 4 points. I believe they can, and I also believe they can come out of this with 10...We will just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment