Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Blow

Just a short recap of the game on Saturday.

Flyers first period = Sad

Flyers second period = Just as sad

Flyers third period = Crap, now we need to play...crap, it's too late, but Jeff Carter still worked it on the shorty...

In a nutshell, Philly kind of needs to come and actually play for 60 minutes if they want to win a game, and no stupid penalties, yeah, I'm looking at you Car-Bomb. I still like you as a player, but just not in that way...

I'll have a pre-game write up later today for the game against the Lava-like hot Devils, it may not be pretty, but a big bounce back win would be nice...

2 comments:

  1. if i can add something to your game summary...
    hearing loud cheers when buffalo scored...really sad, and pathetic, c'mon flyers fans, they were louder than we were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I didn't have any sound at the bar I was at, so I didn't notice that, and yes, that is very sad

    ReplyDelete