Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Fart in Your General Direction, Silly Kings


And so as everyone already knows, the first game of the five game road trip begins tonight against the Kings. Surprising to almost everyone, the Kings are one of the best teams in the league so far. The incredible play of Kopitar has had quite a hand in this matter as he leads the NHL in points. Now, in my opinion, this is a good thing. This team has pretty much zero secondary scoring, although they do have a good line to muck it up with our work horse line. I expect to see either the Richards line or the Giroux line really light it up tonight.

Another positive fact is that a prominent defenseman and forward are out with injuries. Now I never like to live off the fact of that, but whatever, I will more than happy too tonight. Expect to see a very good powerplay from Philly playing against a terrible penalty kill from LA. If they take even 2 penalties, I expect to see 2 powerplay goals.

And we get to visit the piece of $(*& Randy "I bet against the Flyers the whole time I played for them" Jones. So far in four games he already has four points. The little bastard also potted a shorty in their last game. I really hope someone beats the crap out of him early in the game since we ARE paying half his salary. We will also be seeing the old man himself, Handzus. I'm just as surprised as you he hasn't blown out a hip yet, but good luck to him once Pronger lays him through the boards.

My prediction on the game tonight: Philly 6 - LA 2

Richards: 2g, 2a
JVR: 1g, 1a
Carter: 2ppa
Powe: 1g, 1a
Giroux: 2g, 2a
and some other random assists handed out, probably to Pronger and Carle.

GO FLYERS!!! Time for six in a row (including Monday's win)

No comments:

Post a Comment