Friday, November 13, 2009

Flyers vs. The Slugs

Since I don't know the next time I will be in front of a computer (I never get on mine at home) I figured I would make my pre-game post now.

So tomorrow at 7:00 P.M. EST, the Flyers will be taking on the Buffalo Slugs, crap, I mean Sabres. Looking at the past 5 games, since that's all I care about, the Flyers are 5-0-0, and the Sabres are 2-3-0 including a loss to the Flyers last Friday. That was the only game against the Flyers so far this year and the score was 5-2. The Flyers are looking to keep their win streak alive, and they are also playing the team they are tied with in the Eastern Conference right now (so they better f-ing win). Here are some small notes going into the game:

Flyers Players to Watch:

Refer to previous post, + Ray Emery and Daniel Briere.

Also how Parent and Tolle will play coming back from injury.

Sabres Players to Watch:

Tim Connolly: 4g, 11a, 15pts
Derek Roy: 3g, 9a, 12pts
Jason Pominville: 4g, 7a, 11pts
Ryan Miller: 10-2-1, 1.82 GGA, .940 SV%

The one out of those that scares me to death is Ryan Miller. Although I do believe stellar defense has been a large help for him, he is still an incredible goaltender.

Anyways, I do expect this to be a very good and hard fought game by both teams. Look for the Flyers to come out fast and quick, and also to put a lot of pucks on Miller. You never know what can happen when you throw pucks towards the net (see last game/Betts). I know I will be enjoying a cold beer and watching this game open to close.

GO FLYERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment