Sunday, January 24, 2010

Officiating Again...


It was an amazing game but two instances I can see called just for Pitt.

Gagne getting a High Sticking on our second goal...Complete BULLSHIT.

Hartnell Goaltender Interference...BULLSHIT again.

Whatever, that's what we have to deal with when we have the reputation. Overall I thought it was a great game. The last goal I thought Emery could have had, but it happens. Either way we had out chances and just couldn't quite get it in there. I loved the effort and won't say anything bad. Richards was still not to be seen most of the game which he needs to work on.

Lastly, I do not agree at ALL with Laviolette pushing Powe back to center on the 3rd line with Giroux moving back to the 1st line. They both seemed to be comfortable where they were and then they got mixed up and didn't have the chemistry that they were used to. But these are the things we learn from. Overall great game, and hopefully we can keep climbing after this and find Pitt in the playoffs again. Trust me, it will not be the same as this game...

Let's Go Flyers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment