Monday, January 11, 2010

No Love for the Prongs?


I was browsing the Flyers website and noticed that you can click through to the "Silent" Auctions that they are holding from the Flyers Wives Against Cancer carnival and what not yesterday. Let's see, so $1,500 for floor seats to a Sixers game with Hartnell and Asham with 3 bids on it, not bad, even though the Sixers are crap. $425 for the Lauren Hart game experience with 2 bids on it, not too shabby. $325 to exercise with Lappy with 2 bids on it, pretty cool. $500 for lunch with Homer in the dressing room with 1 bid on it, nice, and, let's see here, oh, $750 for lunch with Prongs and his GORGEOUS wife at Capital Grille and limo ride, with ZERO bids on it.

Now I understand that it's a bit more than the others, besides the floor seats, but even still, this is Chris "I'll Eat Your Baby" Pronger here and his beautiful blonde bombshell wife. I know there has to be someone with enough money just laying around that they would bid on this. I would sell my liver to go out to lunch with those two. My only guess as to why this has not received a bid yet is because of this one stipulation, "Alcohol and gratuity not included." That's just some BS...

Click here to check out the rest of the auction, it's pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to go out to eat with pronger & his lovely wife. however i would be paralyzed by her beauty & his aura. id be afraid if i looked at her wrong he would hurt me, i picture pronger getting a little tipsy & not being a very fun drunk

    ReplyDelete