Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flyers vs Panthers


This is where I will be tonight, actually, in about 3 hours from now, preparing to watch our Flyers destroy Florida. Florida was supposed to have a fire sale today on the trade deadline, but really only moved some minor pieces out and nothing back in. They still have Vokoun in net, they still have Booth and Horton, they still have a terrible team. This is one of those games that we should usually walk right over the team and at least escape with a 2-2 record against a much weaker team, but for some odd reason, Philly plays TERRIBLE in south florida. I've gone to all of their games for the past three years and saw them win ONCE! I actually did miss the second game here last year because of my brother's wedding, and they won that, but whatever, they still don't play well here. With all the problems Florida has right now, we should easily be sitting with a 6 game win streak at the end of the night.

As most of you know, the Flyers did not make a single move at the trade deadline, so the team you see right now is the team you will see hoisting the cup at the end of the playoffs. Personally, I have absolutely no problem with that. This team is VERY good and is starting to show that they are. I would have liked to see Hartnell walk away, but we can't win everytime.

My seats are dead center ice, across from the benches, 11 rows back. Again, I will have my Richards winter classic on, and my girlfriend will have her Carcillo winter classic on, and we will be with two Panthers fans. All I want to do is just rub it in their face at the end of the night when Philly walks away with ease from this one. So with that, I bid you ado.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment