Friday, March 26, 2010

Pauly's Thoughts

So. After the game last night I decided it was time to jump in my Delorean and gun it to 88. I traveled to June 18th, 2010 and stole Paul Holmgren's personal diary as you can see here:

I decided to look at some key dates to find out all of the Flyers information that I wanted to know. Here are my findings:

April 11th 11:30 P.M.

While I was playing with my pretty little princess doll and eagerly awaiting the release of Avatar on DVD in a week and a half, I found out that the Flyers lost to the Rangers tonight and officially did not make the playoffs. My little boy Mikey called me and told me he was very upset with the team, and didn't want to be the Captain anymore, which really upset me. Then he ripped the bong again and started crying about how sorry he was that he just said that to me and he still wants to be Captain. All in all, I still have my little boy, and there is always next year to WIN NOW. I'm going to go open a new tub of ice cream and watch Twilight. Good night moon.

April 13th 9:45 A.M.

Golf outing with Hitler.

May 6th 12:15 P.M.

Lunch with Robert Esche. Later signed to a 6 year, $30 Million deal.

June 18th 10:30 A.M.

Meeting with Eddie Snider.

June 18th 10:45 A.M. - Last Entry

Poopy. Eddie told me it is time to move on. I hate break ups. Where's my Pretty Little Pony, I need a snuggle buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment