Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playoff Game Night: The Return of Leights


Get used to it Bahhhhston, because you will see this multiple times tonight. When Leights came out and was thrust into goal in the middle of the last game I watched him very closely and noticed something. I had never noticed his playing style, which you can see in this picture, which is always doing the splits and being extremely well positioned. I am not afraid of Boston at all with Leights coming in and I almost feel better to have him in net. Yes, he does have a problem with rebound control, but our defense knows this and will always be ready to clear the front of the net. Besides that, he can play an extremely good game. I can't wait for this game tonight and I expect another big win. Although our backs are against the wall, it feels like we have Boston against the wall. We have been crushing them in every aspect of the game, and I knew it was only a matter of time before the wins started coming. We are completely in their heads and we won't be getting out of there any time soon. Savard is losing it; Rask is starting to crumble (9 goals against in 2 games); Chara is FINALLY getting tired; and all the injuries are going to be the downfall of this team. We can do it, and we all know it. Now it's just time to execute. Let's continue to go for history boys. I want another game of hockey on Friday! I predict a track meet of a game...for us only. I'm going big, Flyers 6 Boston 0. Happy to see you back Leights!

Let's Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment