Friday, May 7, 2010

Playoff Game Night: Put Those Brooms Away!


All I can say is, this will not be the last Philly game of the season. They want this win more than Boston wants this series. We also want this series more than they do, and that's why we will come back and win it. First time in 35 years!

Gagne will be playing tonight. Don't let the "game time decision" fool you. As I read, he said it's going to be his decision after warm-ups tonight. Knowing that he has probably more competitiveness in his pinky than I do in my entire body, he will be out there. The only questions I will have about that is: How many minutes does he get? And, who does he play with? It'll be interesting to see how he looks.

With Boston now about as beat up as Philly is (missing Krejci, Sturm, and Stuart) we will be able to jump on them. Get out to a quick lead and this game will be over, whichever team does that first. Boston plays the trap to perfection when they are not trying to score goals, as we all saw last game. This will be a great game and a great way to start the weekend, as long as Philly wins. Let's see some hustle tonight boys, I don't want Philly hockey to be over with yet! My prediction, Philly 5 Boston 1.

Let's Go Philly!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment