Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flyers Game Night: Fartsmell and Co.


This guy...this guy right here. He needs to do something, and something big. If this guy can turn his season around and go into the playoffs on fire, then this team will be on fire. I don't know why I'm putting all of this on Steve Fartsmell, but he needs to turn back into Scott Hartnell. This team is great and they need to prove it now, right now, and make every team in the Eastern Conference afraid to have to play them in the first round. That is all I ask for.

As for tonight's game, we will be visiting Toronto. Now I've never been there myself, but I hear it's wonderful this time of year. And there is nothing I'd like to see more than a sad little canadian face when the Flyers poop all over them tonight. The Flyers should be all good, rolling with pretty much three straight good games, even though they only won one of them. Now is the time to do what we were supposed to do all year long, whoop some ass. As for Toronto, we need to watch out for the sniper Phil Kessel and the "frat pack" line. Neither of those should be a problem for us. Between Timmo and Prongs, Kessel will always be covered, and then throw the LCB 2.0 line out there to demolish the frat boys. My prediction is a 3 to 0 curb stomping and getting Boosh a much needed shut out and confidence. Let's see it all laid out there tonight!

As for me, I'm going with my company to the Florida vs Ottawa game tonight so I will not be able to see the game. I'm setting my DVR in case anything extraordinary happens.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment